Thursday 14 March 2013

And we are back!!

Well, Hello.
Its been a while!
This little project seems to be interrupted by either illness or pregnancy, both of which are now firmly behind me :-)

Since I last updated you, my little family has increased by one more!!
Edith now has a little sister; Audrey Pearl Roebuck.
As you can see, their love for each other is mutual!!


Unrequited love
I'm determined to balance being a full time Mum, part time teacher and still have time for creative activities and I can report that I appear to be doing OK so far!

So, as I mentioned in my last update, I have been working towards running Hand Made Craft Workshops, in collaboration with local businesses.
I am proud to say that I have been approached to host a pre-arranged workshop at Garden Room, Braithwell, wit...h a view to running a series of workshops in the coming months.
Initially, in these workshops, I will teach a range of decorative techniques, which those in attendance will incorporate into a handmade item to take away with them at the end of the day.

Once the dates are set, I'll be creating events on this page, to keep you informed and hopefully see something that you might like to have a go at.
As always, thanks for your continued support. Please feel free to suggest this blog or the Reggie and Olive Facebook Page to anyone who you think might be interested.
I hope to see you at a workshop soon!



No comments: